There is a new BRC online member only area that all riding clubs now have access to.
It’s called the ‘BHS Cloud’ and will be a useful tool for all riding clubs, committees and members used for the sharing of BRC ‘member only’ information and documents.
BRC Datasheets and other useful Information will now be found on this new Cloud, along with some new Datasheets that we have been asked for by our membership.
BRC will send email alerts out to all clubs when new content is added so the riding club are able to keep up to date with all BRC new information.
All BRC Clubs and Centres have been set up with their own specific username and password and as a member you will have been e-mailed this information
The Cloud can be accessed here: https://cloud.bhs.org.uk
At recent committee meetings we have discussed how we can make the administration of club events easier, both for members and for the organisers running the events. We have elected to trial Horse Monkey for several upcoming events. This is a very popular method of entry and payment and is used by numerous RC’s and PC’s among others.
• There is a simple sign up process which will retain your’s/horses details for use with any events on Horse Monkey.
• You do not need a PayPal account as payment can be made by CC or DC, the choice is yours, it is as easy as doing a bank transfer.
• You will need to enter your VVRC membership number, which will be retained, this will be needed to give you club discounts for example: Cassie’s SJ is £6 for member’s and £7 for non-members, putting your number in will ensure you get the discounted price. Your membership number is on the card issued to you, if you do not have this please contact Sally Evans or myself and we will be happy to give it to you.
• It will not discount subs for clinics, this will be done in the normal way with Anne.
• It will give the organisers of the VVRC clinics and events better information for planning as the information will be produced in a report.
• There will be a link on the VVRC Facebook page to take you to the Horse Monkey site and there will be a link on the VVRC website that when clicked on will show you VVRC active events listed on Horse Monkey.
This will be new to some of you, so I am sure there will be some queries along the way…please do not hesitate to mention these, I personally use Horse Monkey and find it a very easy site to navigate and use.
If you do not have access to the internet, do not worry as although we want to promote this as the preferred method for entries we will take postal or on the day entries.